Fuck shit up

j'aime l'anglais
le 11/12/2009 11:53
Right now you'd solve my crimes by looking for clues or forcing confessions. But in the future, you won't need either. You'll be able to suck the evidence straight out of a criminal's mind, simply by scanning his brain and searching his memories.

Dr Lawrence farewell, has invented a way to encover evidence of criminal activity that lies inside the human mind. I'ts called "brain fingerprinting", a brave new world of mental data mining.

As you take an information from the world around you, your brain generates an electrical charge called a P300 Murmur. They occur mostly in the parietal lobe. Farewell has found a way to read these murmurs. The more P300 murmurs, the likelier it is that the suspect recognizes what he is looking at. It's like a highly sophisticated visual lie detector. Dr Farewall has found a window into the mind. Criminals may still choose to remain silent, but their brain is gonna have no choice but to squeal.

Tho Brain Fingerprinting has already been used in a high-profile case.

"Here are the things you're gonna see: How the victim was killed..."

This is Farewell with serial killer JB Grinder, who denied his crimes until Farewell dug out his memories. Now, he's serving a life sentance. From street criminals to terrorists, every thug will have a store machin in his head.

"Brain Fingerprinting can be used to dectect not only wheteher individuals are terrorists, say whether he has terrorist's training, but what level of the organisation he has"

This quantuum leap in lie detection will make interrogation much easier, allowing us to sort the innocent from the guilty with just the flick of a switch.
haut de page - Les forums de MV >> rom >> Discussion : page 1

le 15/12/2009 15:06
Je up.
YouriGogol
Slavo-Mongol mongolien
le 12/11/2012 22:32
Not me
zombie33

Légende
le 06/12/2017 4:51
:/
YouriGogol
Slavo-Mongol mongolien
le 03/04/2018 14:25
Fuck you !
Beetlejuif
ACAB, nonobstant

le 26/02/2024 21:02
I don't care
haut de page - Les forums de MV >> rom >> Discussion : page 1
Vous devez être identifié pour pouvoir poster sur les forums.